This week I have been listening to an old cassette tape of Rose Marie Miller’s testimony of how she came to experience the liberating power of gospel grace in mid-life as a PCA pastor’s wife.
She urges her listeners to take what she calls the grace adventure. The purpose of this adventure is to show how desperately we need grace and how powerless we are to truly obey the Lord from the heart.
The grace adventure starts by committing yourself and resolving for one week that you will not do five things:
- You will not gossip about anyone.
- You will not complain about anything.
- You will not blame shift.
- You will not defend yourself when corrected.
- And you will not boast or brag about yourself.
Why don’t you consider taking the Grace Adventure this week.