Here are a sampling of evidences of fruit borne in our midst by your investment in the Lord’s work at Trinity.
Your gifts have helped us in fulfilling our mission of gathering more worshippers for the Lord.
- We regularly see 400+ worshippers during at our Sunday services at Trinity. Our desire in the future is to become a church of 500-700 people supporting at least 2 church plants / sister churches in West Alabama.
- Your gifts are helping people find the Lord in corporate worship. We are grateful to God for those who have professed faith in Jesus recently. We’ve had several professions of faith of covenant children and adults during this past year.
- We have had 39 new people join our church over this past year.
- More college students are attending our worship services than ever before.
- 70 people have helped lead music this past year (including the following teams: adult, orchestra, youth, college, and TrinKids).
Your gifts are helping people grow spiritually as we teach God’s Word in large and small gatherings to children, youth, and adults.
- We have seen over 90 children this semester at our TrinKids PM. Across all our Children’s Ministry (including nursery and our preschool ministry) we routinely see 150 or more children a week. Some of those come from unchurched families and are hearing the gospel of Christ for the first time.
- It has been encouraging to see the number of young professionals whom the Lord has brought to Trinity. We even started another Sunday School class for them which regularly has 20+ people attending. They also have a vibrant community group.
- Men’s and women’s Bible studies have provided spiritual growth opportunities for over 150 adults this past year.
- On Sunday nights we have 30+ Middle School and High School students who meet for fellowship, worship and small group study.
- 100 people were helped in their present marriage or future marriage by participation in our Marriage Conference entitled “Knot or Noose?” in February.
- 170 women in our church and community were greatly helped and encouraged by our recent Women’s Retreat featuring Sylane Mack.
Your gifts have enabled us to proclaim the gospel in deed to our neighbors.
- We have hosted 350 folks for tornado relief in the past 10 months. This has resulted in our being more intentional in making God’s kingdom more visible in Tuscaloosa.
- Over 75 of our congregation have helped feed and host these teams. It has been encouraging to see two of our own community groups serve these teams with a weekly meal.
- We have partnered financially with Riverwood Presbyterian in building a Habitat for Humanity house in Alberta City.
Your gifts are helping to make a significant international impact for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Over the past 3 summers, we have taken around 85 people on short-term mission projects to partner with our missionaries. This summer we will take another 30.
- We presently support 21 missionary units who are serving as Jesus’ ambassadors. We have added four new missionary units this year due to your generosity.
The bottom line is that your gifts are helping to transform lives for Christ. There is nothing more important and eternal that this.