Intercession is asking the Lord to meet the needs of others – your family, friends, co-workers, church, etc.
- May the worship of you, the living God, become the most important task of their daily lives and the activity around which they center their weekly lives.
- Grant them a renewed commitment to corporate worship and may they heed every invitation to worship You – our great and gracious God.
- May they readily confess their need of your care and provision.
- Make them quick to confess their need of your gracious pardon of sin.
- Give them a hunger for your Word and open their ears to hear and speak to them and reveal yourself to them.
- Lord, free them from a complaining, grumbling, and murmuring spirit that distrusts your goodness, your provision, and your providential care.
- Keep them from “going astray in their hearts” so that they remain devoted supremely to you all of their lives.